Tuesday, December 17, 2013

I am bearly here...

Oh, my...
It has been a long time since I have visited my blog. Some things have changed here, but a few things have not; I have found at least one friend so far I hope to be in touch with again and have at least a couple more. I hope they will remember me as I remember them. I take my responsibilities as a teddy bear very seriously and Margaret has kept me quite busy watching over her--this is why I have been away for so long.

In a recent conversation, Margaret suggested I might return to blogging and I think that is a good idea, but I may not be here very often. There is so much life happening in the world of human beings and there is much that continues to befuddle me. Talking things over with Margaret helps a great deal; so does sharing my thoughts here. But what makes this old bear's world a little less befuddling is the presence of a few good friends in it.

I wish everyone a warm, happy, peaceful holiday season...there are a few different ones at this time of year, so I hope all of them are wonderful. I am happy, still hope to become real some day, and will do my best to be here and around as much as I can.

Margaret does keep me very busy, you know.

Teddy

2 comments:

  1. Oh Teddy it's wonderful you posted!
    I just knew you would before Christmas.
    I wish Santa would twitch his nose and make you human.
    But then I would miss the cute cuddly you.
    Life wouldn't be the same for Margaret you know.
    She loves yo so much just the way you are.
    Be careful what you wish Teddy.
    It may, just may come true.
    Hugs to you and Margaret.
    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a little late to the party but Merry Christmas Teddy and Margret! How did I miss this post? Well I guess it doesn't matter because I found it. I hope you come back on a regular basis.
    Ciao for now.

    ReplyDelete